Featuring special guest and 2017 “Legend of the Sport” Kenny Roberts, a reception and dinner will take place on Saturday, May 5th at Quail Lodge & Golf Club and be followed by the ride on Sunday, May 6th. Both events directly support the non-profit, which provides resources for U.S. veterans and their families.
Grand Prix motorcycle racing world champion and industry icon Kenny Roberts has been a longtime proponent of Welcome Home Heroes Foundation. The grassroots 501 (3) (C) organization works directly with staff at VA facilities in Palo Alto and Livermore—as well as the U.S. Military—to assist “Operation Iraqi Freedom” and “Operation Enduring Freedom” veterans.
All donations are going directly to help Veterans via Welcome Home Heroes Foundation.
You can purchase tickets by calling (209) 765-9317
Full table is $3000.00
Couples are $600.00
Single Tickets $400.00
Los Laureles Lodge
313 W Carmel Valley Rd
Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Ask for the Kenny Roberts/True American Heroes Dinner rate
2018 Kenny Roberts TAHD & WHHF Dinner and Ride Itinerary
Friday, May 4th and Saturday, May 5th
- 9:00am – 3:00pm: Registration and ticket pick up will be located at Quail Lodge & Golf Club at 8205 Valley Greens Drive, Carmel, California 93923. Registration will take place inside the Lodge Lobby at the Front Desk.
Saturday, May 5th
- 3:30pm – 6:00pm Shuttles will run from Los Laureles Lodge to Quail Lodge & Golf Club every thirty minutes
- 6:00pm Check-In Begins
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Cocktail Hour
- 7:00pm – 9:30pm Dinner
- 8:30pm Live Auction Begins
- 9:30pm – 11:30pm Shuttles will run from Quail Lodge & Golf Club to Los Laureles Lodge every thirty minutes
Sunday, May 6th
- 8:30am All guests arrive to participate in the 14th Annual CPL Michael D. Anderson, Jr. Memorial Ride
- 9:00am Ride departs from Quail Lodge & Golf Club led by Kenny Roberts SR, Kenny Roberts JR, Eddie Lawson, Bubba Shobert, Carlin Dunn and Shelina Moreda, and will travel through the beautiful Carmel Valley and ending up for lunch at the World-Famous Moto Talbott Motorcycle Museum!
Relevant Links & Maps
Hotel #1 (limited space) Quail Lodge & Golf Club
Address: 8205 Valley Greens Dr., Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923
Phone: (831) 624-2888
Hotel #2 (overflow) Los Laureles Lodge
Address: 313 W Carmel Valley Rd., Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Phone: (831) 659-2233
Museum: Moto Talbott Motorcycle Museum
Address: 4 E Carmel Valley Rd., Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Phone: (831) 659-5410
Pictures from previous years events: