14th Annual CPL Michael D. Anderson, Jr. Memorial Ride
Sunday, 6 May 2018
The fundraising efforts during the Quail Motorcycle Gathering Weekend will continue Sunday morning with the 14th Annual CPL Michael D. Anderson Jr. Memorial Ride.
Led by the three-time world champion Roberts and four-time world champion Eddie Lawson, the ride will take participants through the Monterey Peninsula and Salinas Valley roads with a few stops along the way, highlighted by lunch at the Moto Talbott Collection in Carmel.
2018 Kenny Roberts TAHD & WHHF Dinner and Ride Itinerary
Friday, May 4th and Saturday, May 5th
- 9:00am – 3:00pm: Registration and ticket pick up will be located at Quail Lodge & Golf Club at 8205 Valley Greens Drive, Carmel, California 93923. Registration will take place inside the Lodge Lobby at the Front Desk.
Saturday, May 5th
- 3:30pm – 6:00pm Shuttles will run from Los Laureles Lodge to Quail Lodge & Golf Club every thirty minutes
- 6:00pm Check-In Begins
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Cocktail Hour
- 7:00pm – 9:30pm Dinner
- 8:30pm Live Auction Begins
- 9:30pm – 11:30pm Shuttles will run from Quail Lodge & Golf Club to Los Laureles Lodge every thirty minutes
Sunday, May 6th
- 8:30am All guests arrive to participate in the 14th Annual CPL Michael D. Anderson, Jr. Memorial Ride
- 9:00am Ride departs from Quail Lodge & Golf Club led by Kenny Roberts SR, Kenny Roberts JR, Eddie Lawson, Bubba Shobert, Carlin Dunn and Shelina Moreda, and will travel through the beautiful Carmel Valley and ending up for lunch at the World-Famous Moto Talbott Motorcycle Museum!
Relevant Links & Maps
Hotel #1 (limited space) Quail Lodge & Golf Club
Address: 8205 Valley Greens Dr., Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923
Phone: (831) 624-2888
Hotel #2 (overflow) Los Laureles Lodge
Address: 313 W Carmel Valley Rd., Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Phone: (831) 659-2233
Museum: Moto Talbott Motorcycle Museum
Address: 4 E Carmel Valley Rd., Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Phone: (831) 659-5410